Sunday, July 29, 2012

We love you, Conrad!


This picture above will explain my absence from the blog world.  For the past three weeks, I've been stage managing the senior summer camp show.  This year, we're doing Bye Bye, Birdie. It's been a lot of fun and very hectic.  Maged was in Morocco for most of it, which meant River was with a sitter.  I got food poisoning why he was gone.  THAT was a blast.  Anyhoo, on top of stage managing, I'm also on the technical staff which means I've also been doing tons of painting.  I just realized none of my painting is in this picture.  Of well.  Just believe me.  This pic was taken during our first and only music rehearsal on Thursday.  Musicians practice the music and the rest of us scurry to finish the set.  This was the first out of two 13 hour days.  We close the show today, so....more blogging later!

And now, to shower.





Does anyone even read this?

No comments:

Post a Comment